Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gandhi

I keep forgetting to remember who I am and what I want to do in my life.  I cant forget that I am not just some shadow that came after something great I am something great. That I dont have to worry if I dont impress every one or that I dont do the best at everything or that I dont make the cut. That I have to stop worrying about stupid thoughts like what would my brother do. When will we own ourselves completly.  Do I have to give in to my thoughts, do I have to fight them all the time.  Am I wrong for fighting my self and my own doubt.  Do I even know what I am talking about... no not really is there a fight constantly raging in all of us something like this I would like to think so. I just wonder is tonight the last time I will see the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment