Sunday, May 8, 2011

Call to Adventure

The Fish
I am Blarck, my days are acutally quite boring. I really do the same thing every day and never think about doing any thing different.  I am a Escamo Popcicle farmer.  I awake every day at 6am to go and check on my feilds of popcicles to make sure none of the hidous children of the nearby town come and still some during the night.  After that I start to work on my ChildCrow from 10 to 3.  It is an amazing invention that looks like a school teacher handing out homework.  From 4 to 7 I water my Popcicles.  From 7 to 10 I play video games then go to sleep and I repeat that every day.  But one day I found a giant fish in my fields. I go to this fish wondering how it got here when it starts speaking to me.  It tells me of a far off planet called Fishbowlea that is underseige by giant cat like creatures and how they need a hero to save them.  I tell him I cant because I have my home to watch after... later that day the sun comes out and melts all my popcicles and my igglo house.  I go back to the fish and accept his offer every thing I knew is now gone, such is a life of a popcicle farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment